Mats Gustafsson, David Sandström (Refused), and Andreas Werliin (Fire!, Wildbirds & Peacedrums) made a special 18 min recording spirited by their involvement in theatre project Das Fliegende Kind (The Flying Child) by Roland Schimmelpfenning. Directed by the legendary Lars Rudolfsson, Das Fliegende Kind was presented at Orionteatern in Stockholm. This is From the Mouth was concepted by Mats Gustafson, developed by the trio and ultimately produced by Johan Berthing (Fire!, Tape).
Recorded at Orionteatern in Stockholm, an old industrial building from the change of the last century,
Mouth is the intention to create a slow moving state of mind ready to explode.
Released March 23, 2016
tags: drone experimental free jazz kosmiche kraut noise Milwaukee
1-2 recorded in San Francisco on January 31, 2008 by Aram Shelton.
3-4 recorded at 21 Grand Oakland, California on January 30, 2008.
paintings by Micaela Petersen
released September 1, 2008
Peter Evans (trumpet),
James Fei (alto saxophone),
Damon Smith (Ergo bass),
Weasel Walter (drums)
More info & purchases: @bandcamp
Artist: Hijokaidan x Yoshihide Otomo (非常階段×大友良英)
Title: Noise Join Inn
Release Date: 16 Sept 2015
1. Freaky Roll
2. Starring Yoshihide Otomo
3. Moon Rain
4. Noise to Noise
5. Fire Bell Crying
6. Inventions For Drums And Noise
7. Five Up
8. The Other Side
9. Another Friendship (Bonus Track)
Buy it here: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/TECH-26457
About Hijokaidan. Discography. The Hijokaidan History (PDF 211.99 KB).
Ingrid Laubrock's Ubatuba, Quintet featuring Tim Berne & Tom Rainey, Barcelona, 2015-10-11 (Evening set)
|Photo from Jamboree website|
Ingrid Laubrock: Tenor sax, leader, compositions.
Tim Berne: Alto sax
Ben Gerstein: Trombone
Dan Peck: tuba
Tom Rainey: Drums.
Sound Quality: A+ (Good news! no more clicks & pops with the new memory card:
Binaural microphones (Sound professionals) > Soundman A3 power supply adapter > digital recorder (Roland Edirol R-09HR Firmware ver. 1.05, WAV PCM 24-bit 96 KHz) > SDHC > iMac i7 HDD > editor (Adobe Audition CC 2014) > FLAC (16-bit 44.1 KHz) & MediaHuman Audio Converter > MP3 (320 Kbps)
- Announcements 1:00
- ??? 15:50
- ??? 13:43
- Announcements 0:29
- ??? 9:45
- Announcements 0:40
- ??? 5:27
For a limited period of time this concert is available to be played on-line here.
Nova Jazz Cava, Terrassa (Barcelona)
Nels Cline - Guitars & electronics
Cyro Baptista - Percussion
Trevor Dunn - Electric & acoustic basses
Scott Amendola - Drums
Sound Quality: A+ (yet eventual clicks & pops)
Binaural microphones (Sound professionals) > Soundman A3 power supply adapter > digital recorder (Roland Edirol R-09HR Firmware ver. 1.05, WAV PCM 24-bit 96 KHz) > SDHC > iMac i7 HDD > editor (Ocenaudio) > FLAC > MediaHuman Audio Converter > FLAC (16-bit 44.1 KHz) & MP3 (320 Kbps)
- 101-Forge (Album "Initiate")
- 102-A mug like mine (Album "Instrumentals")
- 103-King Queen (Album "Initiate")
- 104-The angel of angels (Album "Draw Breath")
- 105-The angel of angels
- 107-Canales' Cabeza (Album "Macroscope")
- 109-Divining (Album "Initiate")
- 201-You noticed (Album "Initiate")
- 202-Respira (Album "Macroscope")
- 204-Sascha's Book of Frogs (Album "Macroscope")
- 205-Cause for concern (Album "Instrumentals")
- 206-Cause for concern
- 208-Seven Zed Heaven (Album "Macroscope")
- 301 A.I.R. ("All India Radio" by Carla Bley)
MP3 (288.3 MB) Part one & two
FLAC (16-bit & 44.1 KHz, 847.2 MB)
FLAC (24-bit & 96 KHz 1.3 GB) (2016-03-18)
The Nels Cline Singers latest project:
|© John Rogers, ECM Records|
Venue: Jamboree, Barcelona, 2015-02-20 (Evening set)
Tim Berne (as),
Oscar Noriega (cl, bcl)
Matt Mitchell (p)
Chess Smith (d, perc)
Sound Quality: A+
Binaural microphones (Sound professionals) > Soundman A3 power supply adapter > digital recorder (Roland Edirol R-09HR Firmware ver. 1.05, WAV PCM 24-bit 96 KHz) > SDHC > iMac i7 HDD > editor (Ocenaudio) > WAV > MediaHuman Audio Converter > FLAC (24-bit 96 KHz & 16-bit 44.1 KHz) & MP3 (320 Kbps)
01) 01:26 Announcements
02) 08:40 Lost in Redding
03) 00:27 Announcements
04) 10:18 Hora de Feliz
05) 00:09 Announcements
06) 08:42 Sting Ray Shuffle
07) 00:40 Announcements
08) 14:52 Embraceable Me
FLAC 24-bit 96 KHz (800 MB)
FLAC 16-bit 44.1 KHz (CD-Audio) (440.4 MB)
MP3 (320 Kbps) (108.7 MB)
Notes: Music tracks have not been equalized because the recording quality was so good that it didn't need any editing enhancement.
Due to a change of hosting, from December (2014) all of the current download links in this blog will not work. However, if you want to download any of the shows, please leave a comment and I will re-upload it to a new operative hosting provider.
Update: FLAC files will be available on demand too.
I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
- The aim of this blog is merely to share bootlegs and records not in sale among the vanguard music community, offering the opportunity to discover bands and to (re)enjoy some gigs, therefore it is a kind of free promotion for the musicians without any commercial interest in exchange.
- It is NOT intended to make any economic profit.
- It does NOT not want to compete with commercial channels. Any listener is free to buy music from these channels. It only relies on every user.
- This blog truly respects musicians' art and in any case, if any musician doesn't want their music in this blog it is immediately put it down from it.
Excuse my English mistakes and enjoy the music.
Conservatori del Liceu, Barcelona, 2014-10-23
Joachim Kühn (Piano)
Sound Quality: A
No audio monitors or amplification.
Binaural microphones (Sound professionals) > Soundman A3 power supply adapter > digital recorder (Roland Edirol R-09HR Firmware ver. 1.05, WAV PCM 24-bit 96 KHz) > SDHC > iMac i7 HDD > editor (Amadeus Pro 1.4.1) > FLAC Level 8 (16-bit 44.1 KHz)
05) 00:58 (Announcements)
06) 03:53 Passion Culture (by Ornette Coleman)
07) 03:25 Researching has no limits (By Ornette Coleman)
08) 00:18 (Announcements)
Recommended recent album:
Joachim Kühn Birthday Edition: Trio Kühn - Humair - Jenny-Clark Live At Jazzfest Berlin 1987 & 1995